Elizabeth Rogers, PT, DPT, CSCS
Elizabeth originally developed her passion for movement and keen ability to analyze movement through 18 years of classical ballet training. This passion for movement, the desire to work closely with people and an interest in medicine led her to a career in Physical Therapy. While completing her graduate studies in Physical Therapy, she simultaneously completed her Pilates instructor training, because she had a vision for the seamless integration of Pilates into Physical Therapy treatments. She also recognized that Pilates is a fun and effective method for optimizing movement across the lifespan.
Elizabeth takes the time to listen to each client’s story in order to fully understand his/her needs and goals. Hearing the client’s story is essential to developing an effective treatment plan. Her treatment approach is a blend of manual therapy techniques, movement re-education and highly effective exercise techniques, including Pilates conditioning. She empowers all of her clients to take control of their wellness and longevity.
Just like her clients, Elizabeth is doing her best to stay fit and healthy so that she can enjoy this life! Saturday mornings you can find her somewhere between Seward Park and Madison Park doing her long run for the week.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT), Western University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Movement/Exercise Science with emphasis in Athletic Training, Chapman University
- Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Course, Body Arts and Science International
- Retired Certified Athletic Trainer (AT-Ret), National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association
- CPR and AED Certified, American Red Cross
- 15+ years of professional experience